If you’re thinking about starting up your own small business, you may have a lot of questions that need answers. Starting up a small business for the first time can be completely foreign and confusing at first. Although, you can’t let these problems keep you from your small business idea. Small businesses may hold a lot of potential for the future and can create a lot of money for you as well. If you’re really considering a small business creation, there is some help for you! There are many books for people wanting to start their own small business. If you’re looking for some good advice and some helpful tips to becoming a successful small business owner, you should definitely continue reading below. Listed below are the top 5 books for starting a small business.
- Small Business for Dummies – It seems like there is a Dummies book for everything imaginable. This Small Business for Dummies book is highly recommended by its readers and has received great reviews. This book gives you advice on everything from generating ideas and locating start-up money to hiring the right people, balancing the books, and planning for growth. This had everything you could possibly think of all in one book.
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Starting your own Small Business - This is also another great book that is highly recommended for a small business owner. The author of this book is a successful entrepreneur, business consultant, college professor, and author with more than 25 years’ experience in setting up and running businesses. With an author like that, you’re learning from the best of the best!
- Entrepreneurs Notebook – This is an excellent book that is very affordable. When considering this book you will learn about creating business ideas, everything you need to know about starting a business and will help you make smarter decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
- The Unofficial Guide to Starting a Small Business – This is a great book with excellent reviews! It walks you step by step through the entire start-up process, from coming up with a business plan and lining up financing to setting up shop, marketing to your customer base, and dealing with accounting, taxes, insurance, and licenses.
- Starting your own Business- This book is also a great book that has a very affordable price and has sold more than 75,000 copies! It shows entrepreneurs the keys to determining the best business opportunities, creating a business plan, and formulating a winning marketing strategy. It also talks about the dos and don’ts of an entrepreneur.
If you really want a hand on getting tips and advice for your start up of a small business, definitely consider one of these top 5 books above. They are all highly recommended by their readers, give great advice and get you on the right path to starting a small business.