There’s a good chance that you’re going to have phones in your business, and if you’re going to be receiving calls on a daily basis, you’re going to find that you won’t want to pick up the phone each time it rings. Instead, you’re going to want to use a headset instead, so that you can simply answer the phone calls with a simple click of a button.
Cordless phone headsets really don’t cost that much, and you can pick up some highly rated ones for less than $50. I wanted to show you a few headsets that you can consider, when you want to get a headset for your business phone, or even home phone for that matter.
Panasonic KX-TCA60 – This hands free headset has some of the highest reviews online, and the coolest thing about it is that it is only going to cost you a little less than $10!
- Plantronics Cordless Headset - This one comes with a phone, as well as a headset and charger. Comes equipped with DECT 6.0 technology, up to 10 hours battery life time and more.
- Plantronics M214C - Another reasonably priced headset that gets the job done. Just plug into any cordless, or mobile phone headset. This one is around $10 – $15.
- Motorola DECT Cordless Phone – If you want the whole package that includes the phone as well, you will want to consider this package. Created by Motorola, this one will cost you around $65.
- Plantronics Cordless Phone M210C – Plantronics has a few headsets online that don’t cost a lot, and this one in particular is another reasonably priced one for less than $15.
- Panasonic KX-TCA430 - A nice padded headset that comes with the standard 2.5mm microphone, as well as noise-canceling boom hands free usage.
- AT&T TL7600 – With up to 9 hours of talk time, as well an extended battery life, you can connect wirelessly with most AT&T based models. While it’s in the higher ends for price, it has a nice, sleek look.
- Plantronics M220C - The last one on this list is this Plantronics in particular. Has a sleek, small look that fits your ear nicely. Having one of these will look as if you’re not even wearing a headset!
When purchasing a headset, make sure that it is going to fit your phone’s model, as well as also ensure that it is going to be comfortable as well. Consider a few of the ones mentioned above to pick out one that works best for you.